Websites dedicated to Lviv:
- perhaps, the biggest photogallery of Lviv… the main point is that its authors are in love with the city!
"Ôîòîãðàô³¿ Ñòàðîãî Ëüâîâà"
- êîëåêö³ÿ àðõ³âíèõ ôîòî ì³ñòà, íàäàíèõ Ëüâ³âñüêèì ³ñòîðè÷íèì ìóçåºì
Jumping Rat`s Livejournal
- a photo diary of a Lviv citizen where you can always find new first-rate pictures. Apart from that, here you can see his
collection of Lviv hatches
"Proba pera"("First attempt")
- two photogalleries of Lviv at Oksana Rybka’s websites
Lwow Wschod Info
- a Polish website with various information under the following motto: "Wszystko, co chcesz wiedziec o Lwowie, ale wstydzisz sie zapytac" ("All you want to know about Lviv but feel ashamed to ask")
"Moj Lwow" ("My Lviv")
- a historical nostalgic website in Polish
"LWOW - moje ukochane miasto" ("LVIV – my beloved city")
- a Polish website the name of which speaks for itself. Moreover, there is
a page dedicated to "Okean Elzy"
"Cerkvy Lvova" ("Churches of Lviv")
- a photo album dedicated to architecture of Lviv churches from the Middle Ages to our days
Related cultural artistic websites:
- website of "LuxAeterna", a Ukrainian light theatre – discover Artistic Light and Artistic Sound!
- website of "Dzyga", an artists’ union. About Lviv. About art. About people. About "Dzyga". About "Lyal’ka"
- website of "Silver Wolf", a historical reconstruction club. Middle Ages, as well as knights, elves and hobbits
- the thing is that I`m in love with him beyond all measure, and nothing can be done about it
Monuments of Ukrainian towns and villages, travels and tourism:
"Starokostyantyniv and others"
- interesting places of this and some other Ukrainian towns and villages in pictures and comments
Serhiy Kyforenko’s personal website
- information about Ukraine, its history, architecture monuments and historic figures
- all about natural and historical monuments of Prydnistrovya (after "Dnister" expedition materials)
- Mykola Zharkykh’s project, a universal hierarchic data base in history and culture of Ukraine
"Castles and churches of Ukraine"
- the most known website on the topic
"Monuments of Ukraine"
- Anna Volf’s website
"Along the roads of Western Ukraine"
- another website of Rybka. Reports on travels and – of course! – pictures
"OKO. Architecture and local lore of Ukraine"
- a quite young website; the authors try to realize an old idea – systematizing and presenting in an encyclopaedic format information about various monuments collected by common effort
- secrets of Horodochchyna, a corner of Podillya along the Smotrych and Zbruch rivers
"Zemljane" ("Earth dwellers") speleoclub
- a new Kyiv website on travels to caves and not only
Kyiv Politechnic touristic club website
– a little known address of the well known "Globus" club